A Better Way to Manage
In the early years of managing technology, it was easier. You could keep everything required to manage effectively in your head. In today’s environment, the complexity, scope, and depth of all the moving parts make it impossible. The existing tracking solutions are not up to the task, and they require armies of staff to drive items to completion.
emerged from this crucible as a better way to manage technology and the services you deliver. Sequoia
is about automation, simplification, and instantaneous information so that you are able to make clear decisions, with the right information, and act with confidence in real time.
Innovative End-to-End Solution for IT Service Management
delivers the only end-to-end solution for IT Service Management that combines decades of practical experience, an industry-leading BPMS, and Supply Chain methods, all in a low-cost Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. Sequoia
has a robust core that supports all aspects of service management so that you can automatically get what you need, when you need it, to manage the complexities of IT.
enables you to substantially improve the productivity of your teams.
- Work more intelligently with relevant and accurate information
- Seamlessly collaborate among diverse teams
- Assign the right person, at the right time, with the right information
- Automated routing ensures that tasks are routed correctly and quickly
- Automated compliance ensures that service levels are always met
- Manage what you are offering, not just how you are delivering it
- Use real-time dashboards to see who, what, where, and when at any level
Sequoia enables you to substantially simplify IT management for your teams and customers.
- Simplified pre-built electronic Service Catalog
- Simplified Storefront to enable customers to request services the way they consume them
- Simplified IT processes and business rules, combined with the ability to continually optimize with real-time data
- Simplified roles that map into your own unique organizational structure and ensure that all bases are covered
Experience True Transparency
Sequoia incorporates Supply Chain principles into the design, which makes information accessible, relevant, and easy to act on by you and your teams.
- Essential information is now distilled to a core set of: demand, performance, quality, compliance, change, exceptions, and cost
- Role-based consoles provide the relevancy, the right context, the right breadth, and the right depth, all at the right time
- Instantaneous, comprehensive performance encompasses services, people, processes, and technologies
- Graphs are presented in an intuitive manner so that you can make clear and concise business decisions
- Dashboards are structured to make the current business situation clear and quantifiable
Ensure Everyone Is Always Working in the Same Direction
Through decades of successful implementations, NavAscend has refined an innovative approach to calculating priority correctly for your business so that the high priority work is not based on decibel level but rather is determined based on an approach that helps you to automatically achieve:
- Consistent priority scheme
- Business alignment
- Derived priority
- Broad agreement